Effective Date: 08/12/2022
General Rules of User Conduct
It is our goal to make the use of our Services a good experience for all of our users. As such, by using our Services you hereby agree not to do any of the following:
- conduct or promote any illegal activities while using the Services;
- fail to comply with all Applicable laws while using our Services;
- post on or through the Services, or transmit to any other user or Lealzy employee, agent, or representative, any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal material;
- post, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights;
- post, distribute, or reproduce any material that infringes or violates another party’s rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights and rights of privacy and publicity).
- attempt to reverse engineer or jeopardize the correct functioning of the Services, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code of the software (including the tools, methods, processes, and infrastructure) that enables or underlies our Services;
- attempt to gain access to secured portions of the Services to which you do not possess access rights;
- upload or transmit any form of virus, worm, Trojan horse, or other malicious code;
- seek any automatic or manual process to search or harvest information from the Services, or to interfere in any way with the proper functioning of the Services;
- send junk or unsolicited mail or other communications, ‘phishing’ or ‘scamming’; or
- impersonate another user or provider.
You represent and warrant that all information submitted in connection with the establishment and use of your account will be accurate.
The rewards offered by each Participating Business is at their sole discretion. The rewards obtained from one Participating Business can be redeemed only from that particular Participating Business itself. Rewards from one Participating Business cannot be redeemed from another Participating Business or even from Lealzy, directly.
- You understand and agree that the administration, management and maintenance of Lealzy is bound by the Terms and Conditions of Lealzy. In case of any dispute regarding any offers made through Lealzy, it will be between you and the Participating Business and you agree that Lealzy, is not responsible, and shall have no liability to you, with respect to such offers.
- Lealzy, will not be responsible for the expiration or refusal of any Participating Business to honor their offers; however, we will use reasonable efforts to rectify the situation, to the extent possible.
- Lealzy will not be responsible in the event that acts of God, fire casualties, illness, injury or other events beyond its control, prevent you from using any Rewards or accepting any offer.
- Users must ensure that they have collected the appropriate number of Rewards to redeem against any offers listed. When you redeem an offer facilitated by the Lealzy Services, please note that the Participating Business, not Lealzy, processes your Reward redemption and fulfils your offer under their own terms.
- Lealzy, and its Participating Business will not interfere with redemptions arbitrarily, but we reserve the right to cancel or not process a redemption because of certain extenuating circumstances, such as when a redemption is no longer available or when we have reasonable cause to suspect that a redemption request may be fraudulent.
- Each Participating Business runs offers on a contract basis. Lealzy will not be responsible for the loss of Rewards when a contract has expired and you can no longer redeem/collect Rewards at a Participating Business. While we do our best to ensure that the service is continued and you can redeem all of your Rewards we cannot be responsible for lost Rewards due to closure of businesses, expired contracts, or other events or circumstances outside of our control.
- Rewards may not be cashed out or transferred into any other medium of exchange.
- Rewards are nontransferable.
- Redemption frequency is determined by the Participating Business.
- Use of Rewards relating to alcoholic beverages is at the sole discretion of the Participating Business and is subject to compliance with applicable law.
- Rewards cannot be combined with any other rewards, offers, vouchers, third-party certificates, coupons, or promotions, unless otherwise specified by the Participating Business.
- Sale of any Reward is prohibited.
- Rewards are void to the extent prohibited by law or not consistent with these Terms or any other restrictions imposed by the Rewards Provider.
- Eligibility: The amount of Rewards collected per user shall be equal to or more than the declared required amount of Rewards needed for the subject competition.
- Exceptions: Anyone found to be entered fraudulently will not be permitted to enter the competition.
- Prize validity: Prizes shall be collected within no more than one week from the date of announcing the winner.
- Prize winners will be officially notified by Lealzy, authorized staff using the customer information provided on your registration. Users are strongly advised to ensure that their contact information is updated.
- Lealzy, reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity of the winning candidate at the time of claiming the prizes
- Lealzy, will never request the winners to pay any charges for claiming their prizes or ask for their personal identification numbers, bank account details and other important documents
- By entering the competition, unless otherwise advised, each winner agrees that Lealzy may use their information and announce their win on the competition page of the Services, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the winner.
You acknowledge that we have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the Services and any Content submitted. To comply with legal obligations in this respect, we may take any actions including, without limitation, removing Content or denying routing of certain data and emails that we reasonably believe are necessary to prevent unlawful activity in connection with the Services, but have no affirmative duty to so, as the affirmative duty rests solely with you.
You expressly acknowledge and agree that Lealzy shall not be liable for any loss or destruction of the Content and that you shall be responsible for ensuring that you have proper backups thereof.
Lealzy does not make any guarantee to the Services provided by third parties. Should any user determine to utilize, contribute, or invest in any Service, the user acknowledges that Lealzy has no control over the compliance with the proposed provider of the Service and cannot guarantee that such provider will honor any commitment made, nor the legality of the same.
Enrollment/Copyrights/Trademarks/Restrictions on Use
All of the pages and screens on the Services are owned and controlled by Lealzy, except as otherwise expressly stated, and are protected by U.S. copyright laws and international treaties. The copyrighted materials on our Services include, but are not limited to, the text, design, software, images, graphics, source code, and the content on the Services. You are authorized to view the information available on the Services for your informational purposes only. You may download copyrighted materials for your personal or internal business purposes only. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material. Except as provided herein, you may not copy, display, distribute, transfer, link to, reproduce, license, frame, alter, create derivative works of or republish all or any portion of the Services for any commercial or public purpose without Lealzy’s prior written consent. You may not use, copy, display, distribute, modify or reproduce any of the trademarks found on the Services except as authorized in this paragraph. You may not use any Lealzy trademark as a link to our Services except pursuant to a written trademark license agreement.
By posting, submitting, providing and/or otherwise making available any Content, you expressly grant, and represent that you have a right to grant, to Lealzy, a royalty-free, sub-licensable, perpetual, transferable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use, sell, reproduce, adapt, translate, sublicense, publicly perform, publicly display, and make derivative works from and otherwise exploit, all such Content, in whole or in part, and in any form, media or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, for the purposes of posting Content on the Lealzy Services, distributing such Content to in compliance with Applicable data privacy laws. This license continues even if you stop using the Services to the maximum extent permitted by Applicable laws.
You represent and warrant that you have the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the rights described in this section to Content that you submit, provide, make available or post, via the Services, that the use by Lealzy of Content will not violate any law or infringe the rights of any third party, and that the Content and any other information that you provide to Lealzy is legal, complete, legitimate, truthful and accurate.
- Lealzy Services stores and processes personal data that you have provided to us, in order to provide our Service. It’s your responsibility to keep your phone and access to the Services secure. We therefore recommend that you do not jailbreak or root your phone, which is the process of removing software restrictions and limitations imposed by the official operating system of your device. It could make your phone vulnerable to malware/viruses/malicious programs, compromise your phone’s security features and it could mean that the Services will not work properly or at all.
- You should be aware that there are certain things that Lealzy, will not take responsibility for, certain functions of the Services will require the Services to have an active internet connection. The connection can be Wi-Fi, or provided by your mobile network provider, However Lealzy, cannot take responsibility for the Services not working at full functionality if you don’t have access to Wi-Fi, and you don’t have any of your data allowance left.
- If you’re using the Services outside of an area with Wi-Fi, you should remember that your terms of the agreement with your mobile network provider will still apply. As a result, you may be charged by your mobile provider for the cost of data for the duration of the connection while accessing the Services, or other third party charges. In using the Services, you’re accepting responsibility for any such charges, including roaming data charges if you use the Services outside of your home territory (i.e. region or country) without turning off data roaming. If you are not the bill payer for the device on which you’re using the Services, please be aware that we assume that you have received permission from the bill payer for using the Services.
- Lealzy, cannot always take responsibility for the way you use the Services i.e. You need to make sure that your device stays charged – if it runs out of battery and you can’t turn it on to avail the Service, Lealzy, cannot accept responsibility. With respect to Lealzy’s responsibility for your use of the Services, when you’re using the Services, it’s important to bear in mind that although we endeavor to ensure that it is updated and correct at all times, we do rely on third parties to provide information to us so that we can make it available to you. Lealzy accepts no liability for any loss, direct or indirect, you experience as a result of relying wholly on this functionality of the Services.
- At some point, we may wish to update the Services. The Services are currently available on Android & iOS – the requirements for both systems (and for any additional systems we decide to extend the availability of the Services to) may change, and you’ll need to download the updates if you want to keep using the Services. Lealzy does not promise that it will always update the Services so that it is relevant to you and/or works with the Android & iOS version that you have installed on your device. However, you promise to always accept updates to the Application when offered to you, We may also wish to stop providing the Services, and may terminate use of it at any time without giving notice of termination to you. Unless we tell you otherwise, upon any termination, (a) the rights and licenses granted to you in these terms will end; (b) you must stop using the Services, and (if needed) delete it from your device.
Featured Ads and Sponsored Content
- Lealzy may offer sponsored content and featured ads as well as other paid services to its customers. This can include paid content links, featured ads and other digital marketing tools which may require information to be transmitted to a Third Party supplier.
- Lealzy, is not liable for these actions and or any use or terms of service imposed from the Third Party.
- Lealzy, also makes no representation or guarantee as to the safety or security of the information transmitted to any Third Party, and your linking to any Third Party is completely at your own risk.
- The Lealzy Services may contain advertisements and/or sponsorships. The advertisers and/or sponsors that provide these advertisements and sponsorships are solely responsible for insuring that the materials submitted for inclusion on the application are accurate and comply with all Applicable laws. Lealzy is not responsible for the acts or omissions of any advertiser or sponsor.
AS A USER OF THIS SERVICES, INCLUDING REWARD REDEMPTIONS, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT: (1) NEITHER LEALZY NOR ITS PARTICIPATING BUSINESS WILL HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU OR OTHERS FOR ANY UNAUTHORIZED TRANSACTIONS MADE USING YOUR PASSWORD OR ACCOUNT; AND (2) THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF YOUR PASSWORD OR ACCOUNT COULD CAUSE YOU TO INCUR LIABILITY TO BOTH LEALZY AND OTHER USERS
Any communications between you and Lealzy, such as email or other correspondence, in which you offer suggestions or comments for improving or modifying our Services will be deemed by us to be non-confidential and non-proprietary, and you agree that such information may be used by us without any limitation whatsoever.
Links to Third Party ServicesOur Services may contain links to third party Services that are not owned, operated, or controlled by Lealzy. Therefore, we cannot and do not assume responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of such Services or the companies that own them. Additionally, we cannot and will not censor or edit the content of any third party Services. By using our Services you expressly relieve us from any and all liability arising from your use of any third party Services.
Third Party Products and Services
Lealzy may from time to time promote or offer services and/or products of a third party. In no event shall Lealzy be liable for any incidental, indirect, special, incidental, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages arising out of your purchase, inability to purchase, or use of such third party services or products.
THE SERVICES ARE OFFERED ON AN “AS IS,” “WHERE IS” AND “WHERE AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITH NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND-WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY-INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THIS DOES NOT AFFECT THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NEITHER LEALZY NOR ANY OF ITS RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES OR THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SERVICES OR THE SERVICES, OR AS TO THE TIMELINESS, SEQUENCE, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE, OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICES AND THE SERVICES. LEALZY DOES NOT ENDORSE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES APPEARING ON LINKED SERVICES OR PURCHASED VIA LINKED SERVICES (THIS DOES NOT AFFECT ANY MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTIES THAT THE PROVIDERS OF THE LINKED SERVICES OTHERWISE OFFER.)
EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT OR WHERE THE LAW REQUIRES A DIFFERENT STANDARD, YOU AGREE THAT LEALZY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR BODILY INJURY, WHETHER CAUSED BY ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SERVICES OR THE SERVICES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, LEALZY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY CLAIMING THROUGH YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL, ECONOMIC OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE INSTALLATION OR USE OF THE SERVICES, THE SERVICES, ANY ON-LINE SERVICES OR INTERNET BROWSER SOFTWARE, INCLUDING LIABILITY ASSOCIATED WITH ANY COMPUTER VIRUSES WHICH MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM.
THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR LOSS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THOSE CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF INFORMATION, WHETHER CAUSED BY SOFTWARE, HARDWARE OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION.
ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED FROM OR THROUGH THE USE OF OUR SERVICES OR THE SERVICES ARE DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR OTHER DEVICE OR FOR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. THE SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS.
Section 230 of the U.S. Communications Decency Act (“CDA”) (and the equivalent or similar laws in your jurisdiction) is intended to exclude or limit the liability of online service providers such as Lealzy, when such online service providers provide or make available access to third party user generated content (see § 230 (c)(1) which states: “No provider or user of an interactive computer service shall be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider).” The decision by Lealzy to remove or not post or distribute any content, does not by itself amount to participation in the creation of such Content and, accordingly, does not constitute a waiver of the immunity afforded by the CDA.
Use by Children under the Age of 13
Lealzy is committed to complying fully with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. Accordingly, if a user of this Services are under the age of thirteen, that user is not authorized to provide us with personally identifying information. Users under the age of thirteen and their parents or guardians are cautioned that the collection of personal information volunteered by unauthorized children online or by e-mail will be treated the same as information voluntarily given by an adult until Lealzy becomes aware that the user is under the age of thirteen. The Services are not directed at children under the age of 13. If you are younger than 13, please do not provide any personally identifying information in connection with your use of this Services.
Access to Services
You may establish one (1) authorized user account through which you will use and access the Services; provided that, you are at least eighteen (18) years old; provided, however, that if you are under the age of 18 or the age of majority in your jurisdiction, you must use the Services under the consent and supervision of your parent, legal guardian or responsible adult.
You authorize Lealzy to use your Content including, without limitation, a valid email address owned or controlled by you (“the User Information”) to communicate with third parties. You agree that any notices, agreements, disclosures or other communications that Lealzy sends to you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including, but not limited to, that such communications be in writing.
You consent to Lealzy’s use and disclosure of the Content solely in connection with its provision of the Services and in accordance with the terms herein.
Any provision that by its nature should or implicitly should survive termination, shall survive termination of the parties relationship and the Services.
Legal Disputes Subject to Arbitration, Dispute Resolution, and Class Action Waiver
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. IT AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING YOUR RIGHT TO FILE A LAWSUIT IN COURT.
You agree to resolve any and all disputes with Lealzy as follows:
Pre-Arbitration Dispute Resolution: For any and all disputes, claims, or controversies you may have against Lealzy (“Disputes”), whether pursued in court or arbitration, you must first give us an opportunity to resolve the Dispute informally by contacting us through this link with the following information: (1) your name, (2) your address, (3) a written description of your claim, and (4) a description of the specific relief you seek. If we do not resolve the Dispute within forty-five (45) days after receiving your notification, then you may pursue resolution of the Dispute in arbitration. You may pursue your Dispute in a court only under the circumstances described below.
If the Dispute has not been resolved and is not subject to the exclusions provided above, then either party may initiate binding arbitration as the sole means to resolve all Disputes, subject to the terms set forth below.
All Disputes shall be resolved before a single arbitrator in accordance with the JAMS Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures for claims that do not exceed $250,000 and the JAMS Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures for claims exceeding $250,000, in each case applying the rules and procedures in effect at the time the arbitration is initiated, excluding any rules or procedures governing or permitting class actions. You can find the JAMS rules and procedures here at this link: https://www.jamsadr.com/adr-rules-procedures/.
To start an arbitration with JAMS, you must do the following: (1) write a Demand for Arbitration that includes a description of the claim and the amount of damages you seek to recover (you may find a copy of a Demand for Arbitration at www.jamsadr.com); (2) send three copies of the Demand for Arbitration, plus the Appropriate filing fee, to JAMS, NY Times Building, 620 8th Ave, 34th Floor, New York, NY 10018; and (3) send three copies of the Demand for Arbitration to Lealzy at NY Times Building, 620 8th Ave, 34th Floor, New York, NY 10018 , ATTN: Legal Department.
You will be required to pay $250 to initiate an arbitration against us. If the arbitrator finds the arbitration to be non-frivolous, each party will pay an equal share of all other fees invoiced by JAMS, including filing fees and arbitrator and hearing expenses. You are responsible for your own attorneys’ fees unless the arbitration rules and/or Applicable law provide otherwise.
Location of Arbitration: If you live in the United States, you may initiate and litigate the arbitration in your hometown area or through the JAMS office located in New York, New York. If you live outside the United States, you must initiate and litigate the arbitration through the JAMS office located in New York, New York. Either party may ask that the arbitration, including the hearings, arguments, and all conferences, be conducted telephonically or by video conference (e.g., Skype).
The parties understand that, absent this mandatory arbitration provision, they would have the right to sue in court and have a jury trial. They further understand that, in some instances, the costs of arbitration could exceed the costs of litigation and the right to discovery may be more limited in arbitration than in court.
CLASS ACTION WAIVER: The parties agree that the arbitration shall be conducted in their individual capacities only and not as a class action or other representative action, and the parties expressly waive their right to file a class action or seek relief on a class basis. THIS MEANS THAT YOU AND LEALZY AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A LEAD OR REPRESENTATIVE CLASS PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. HOWEVER, THE PARTIES EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT SEPARATE INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATIONS SHALL BE CONSOLIDATED, UPON REQUEST BY EITHER PARTY, IF SUCH SEPARATE INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATIONS RELATE TO OR ARISE OUT OF THE SAME OR SUBSTANTIALLY THE SAME TRANSACTION(S) OR OCCURRENCE(S). CONSOLIDATION MEANS THAT ANY AND ALL SEPARATELY INITIATED ARBITRATIONS THAT RELATE TO OR ARISE OUT OF THE SAME OR SUBSTANTIALLY THE SAME TRANSACTION(S) OR OCCURRENCE(S) ARE ALL HEARD BY A SINGLE ARBITRATOR IN A SINGLE ARBITRATION. IF EITHER PARTY REQUESTS CONSOLIDATION OF MULTIPLE ARBITRATIONS, THEN THE PARTIES TO THE CONSOLIDATED CASE(S) WILL BE DEEMED TO HAVE WAIVED THEIR RIGHT TO DESIGNATE AN ARBITRATOR AS WELL AS ANY CONTRACTUAL PROVISION WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES OF THE ARBITRATION. THE FOLLOWING FACTORS MAY BE CONSIDERED IN REQUESTING A CONSOLIDATION OF ARBITRATIONS:
- The arbitrations have a common question of law or fact;
- The issues in the multiple arbitrations are largely identical;
- There are common claims, disputes, defenses, and relationships between or among the parties in the different arbitrations;
- One or more parties is named in multiple pending arbitrations;
- The arbitrations relate to the same campaign featured on Lealzy’s platform;
- Consolidation will save time and resources;
- One party will be seriously prejudiced by having multiple arbitrations heard separately.
By agreeing to these Terms, you are waiving your right to trial by jury or to participate in a class action. We are also waiving these rights.
Exclusions from Arbitration
Intellectual Property and Small Claims Court Claims: Notwithstanding the parties’ agreement to resolve Disputes through arbitration, either party may (1) bring enforcement actions, validity determinations or claims arising from or relating to misuse, infringement, or misappropriation of intellectual property theft, piracy or unauthorized use of intellectual property in state or federal court or in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office to protect its intellectual property rights (“intellectual property rights” means patents, copyrights, moral rights, trademarks, and trade secrets, but not privacy or publicity rights); and/or (2) seek relief in a small claims court for disputes or claims within the scope of that court’s jurisdiction.